What’s happening at the TIF-MSME Green Industrial Park at Dandumalkapur Village?
The first-of-its-kind park in the ‘Hyderabad-Vijayawada’ area, the Telangana Industrial Federation Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (TIF-MSME) Green Industrial Park, in Dandumalkapur of Yadadri-Bhuvanagiri district, is a dream come true for several small and medium-scale enterprises. In order to create the ‘Next Gachibowli,’ the park has been jointly developed by TSIIC AND TIF. The park, which was formally inaugurated in the year 2019, will have around 450 MSME units. At present, it has 10 fully functional units and other 90 are under progress, and once it becomes fully operational, it would provide employment to nearly 35,000 people.
KTR, the Minister of Municipal Administration and Urban Development of Telangana, who inaugurated the TIF-MSME Green Industrial Park, tweeted about it and wrote, “I am pleased to inform that a very spacious and fully equipped Skill Development Center at MSME-Green Industrial Park, Dandumalkapuram is coming up by December 2022. It is the largest MSME park being built in #Telangana by TSIIC & Telangana Industrialist Federation.” He also said that to develop the ‘Hyderabad-Vijayawada’ area, the park at Dandumalkapur has been extensively built over an area of 547 acres.
- First-of-its-kind model mark, it is located close to the ‘City of Nizams’ – 12 kilometres away from Ramoji Film City.
- The park is believed to generate employment opportunities for the local youth – 20,000 for direct employment and 15,000 will be indirectly employed.
- Since it is a green industrial park, most of its units will be from the non-polluting segments or emitting very little pollution particles.
- To promote growth in the locals, the state government will set up a skill development centre in the premises to train the local youth.
- This is also an integrated park, thus a residential township is being set-up in about 200 acres. Amusement parks, basic healthcare centres and food joints will also be part of this project.
- SCADA aka Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition will also be the project, and they will provide an uninterrupted power supply at, underground power lines, roads with LED lighting systems, and greener pastures all across the park.
Expansion and more:
KTR also spoke about how the state government is committed to developing the ‘Hyderabad-Vijayawada’ area and that they are on a mission to create more employment opportunities for the Telangana youth.
To do so, the government has already announced expansion plans for the Dandumalkapur park and nearly 1,863 acres of land has been allocated for the same.